Sunday, December 30, 2007

A trip through memory lane!

Hi All,

Here are some pictures of where I lived throughout my life!

- I was born in New York City!


- Moved to Northwood, England. Fish and Chips Restaurant was on the right side down the street! Grandfather took the train into London daily.

- Moved to Pittsburgh, Pennyslvania . This is the elementary school Uncle Chuck went to, but with a new facelift!


- Moved to Houston, Texas...
- Moved to College - Baylor University, Waco, Texas

- Moved to Ft. Worth after college graduation. This is University Baptist Church where I was a member - the church has had a facelift since I went there.

- Moved back to Houston...Met Dad, married, and had three kids!
- Moved to Kingwood, Texas . K - I - N - G - W - O - O - D was the first word Jennifer learned to spell!



- Moved to St. Peters, Missouri (St. Louis area). Here is the RecPlex skating rink where the kids spent a lot of time.



- Moved back to Houston. Kids and mom went to Mayde Creek High School.


What will be next? And who or what will get the next facelift?

Mom/Patti

1 comment:

Jimmy Greene said...

I thought you were born in Albany??? Have you been lying to me my entire life?