Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Memories 1997 - 3 Photos


Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share some more Christmas memories. These photos are from 1997. See if you can figure out how old you were at that time. If you can't, you can't do EASY math - that is for sure (considering it is 2007.)
The maid came today. She comes one more time before Christmas. I don't know if she is an illegal or not. I go by the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. I believe it is the government's job and has been the government's job to figure out who is legal and who isn't, not mine.
I am tired, so I am going to rest before I cook dinner. Yup, I am cooking. Actually, I am warming up some quiche we had from last night. It was really good.
Love you guys,
Mom and Patti
Ben in Christmas ponytail! AND Jim and John in Christmas PJ's!












No comments: