Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas 1995 Pug Memory


Hello,

I just wanted to post a memory from 1995 to keep you guys going in the Christmas spirit!

I received a Christmas card from Jane Turner today. She said that Laura and Matt's parents moved (close to Humble, I think.) She said Laura is getting ready to student teach near there, and she asked for prayers for Matt since he is in his second tour over in Iraq now.

I will post some book fair pictures sometime this week. We are having the book fair and wassail party tomorrow in the library.

I received an invitation to Ashley's graduation which is Friday, December 14th.

She is having a luncheon in her honor that Friday after her 9:00 a.m. graduation. I would like to go, but I am supposed to present at our library meeting at THS in the afternoon. I might try to take off though to go. I will have to see.

Well, see ya later.
Love you.
Mom/Patti


P.S. I went to the Bombay "Going Out Of Business" sale tonight. There was nothing that I could see that I wanted there.

Hey Johnny and Danielle - I talked to Ms. Gossett today. She said she is leaving teaching at the end of this semester. She said she just can't do it anymore. She is only 48 and said she had 13 more years until she could retire, so she said she couldn't go that long.




No comments: