Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas 1990 Memory

Hi Everyone,

Ah, do you remember this Christmas memory? This was the year all of you (excpet Ben) had the plaid matching outfits! I guess the company that made the outfits realized that there wouldn't be too much of a market for Ben's size. Maybe we should look around for an outfit like that for Ben now, so he doesn't feel like he was left out. Honestly, I think that the age Ben was then, he was happy not have to dress up like everyone one! I think you kids look adorable though. That was a pleasant memory from the year of 1990. Don't you agree?

I forgot to tell you guys that I had my second cortisone shot in my elbow last Thursday. Phew, getting cortisone shots REALLY hurt! My arm was in terrible shape all day Friday, but it is feeling better now. The doctor said I am supposed to wear that arm brace that wraps around my forearm for the next 2-3 months.

We went to church today, and here is a verse from the sermon that stuck out to me.
Malachi 3:10
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit, says the Lord Almighty."

Have a great week.

Mom/Patti



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can assure you Ben didn't then and wouldn't now feel left out.