Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Fun!

Hi Everyone,

Wow, we had a great Christmas! It was in 5 parts this year. We enjoyed Danielle being an official member of the family this year too! I enjoyed having all the kids home for Christmas, and I appreciate everyone bearing with me with all my traditions --- PJ's, Christmas Bingo, opening one gift at a time, Bible reading, and the annual giving of thank you notes. Our 5 main functions included...

1. Brunch at our house!
2. Dinner at Red Lobster!
3. Christmas Bingo with Skittles, Gift giving amongst the siblings, Gift giving between the parents - that would be John and Patti!
4. Santa gift opening!
5. Dinner, singing, and gift giving at Mom and Dad's house!

I will post some pictures on this blog entry tomorrow. I am just too darn tired right now to do it.

Mom/Patti

2 comments:

John said...

Twas the best Christmas yet!

Jennifer-Colley said...

we had a great time! it was so good to see you guys! Love you!