Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our Day! And Christmas 1989!

Christmas Memories from 1989!
Making Christmas Cards
Hi Guys,

Well, today was interesting. The most interesting thing occurred when we missed filming what could have been the #1 You Tube hit of the week - maybe the month - maybe the year - or maybe the best You Tube ever! It occurred in Memorial City Mall at the food court. Right after the big McDonald's meal where Grandmother ate most of Grandfather's french fries, Dad was showing G&G how to make their phone both ring and vibrate at the same time. Words cannot express the experience, a picture can't even express the experience, but this photo is the best we can do for you to relive the moment.
After that wonderful experience, we split up at the mall - actually, Grandfather went for his 2 mile walk; Dad went Christmas shopping; and Grandmother and I went to Macy's and just looked around. But when we all met up we went to a couple of Christmas mall decorations and took pictures for G&G's possible Christmas card. I wanted to catch Grandfather holding Grandmother's purse like he always does in the mall, but he was too proud to hold it in the picture.

But, before we went to the mall with G&G, dad and I went to the Mayde Creek High School Craft Fair. I even caught your dad trying on a UT Santa hat. Why? I don't know why...But, he looks cute, doesn't he?

The only normal part of the day was when we came home and I started to read Fatal Vision while Dad napped. Now that felt normal!

Hope your day was as exciting as mine. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I met a farmer who has the best lemons in the world.

Love you,

Mom & Patti




P.S.Welcome Grandmother and Grandfather to the Greene Pastures blog. I set them up today! Hmm. Now that I think about it....Setting them up for my blog could have been another You Tube.

No comments: