Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random things!

Hi All,

How are all you guys?

Just a few tidbits to share...

1. Did you know that Vytorin got a bad rap yesterday? Vytorin has been tooted as a good cholesterol lowering medicine, but yesterday a study called the Zetia Study came out. The reason I am sharing this is because this is the medicine dad has been taking. I guess he will stop taking it now. You can read all about it on your own if interested.

2. I made stuffed peppers for dinner yesterday, and I just figured I would show you how they turned out. You can tell by the news that it is a little boring around here. Those black little things are beans in case you are wondering.


3. Dad and I went to Grandmother and Grandfather's house on Sunday. Dad helped GF plug in a new phone. So, now they have a good phone for hearing-challenged people.

4. Dad is going to Canada on Sunday for the week. Then, he goes to London for 10 days in early March.

5. My yard man hasn't showed up since December 17th. I don't know what happened to him. I called and his phone has been disconnected. So, the yard looks long and awful, and I have to find someone new SOON!

6. Dad's new steel guitar still isn't in. Jimmy is getting frustrated, because he wanted to use it before he goes back to Boston.

7. Pray for Jim to find a job for when he graduates.

8. Pray for Jen and Coby too.
9. Hey, Johnny, I haven't talked to you lately. What's up?
See ya later.
Mom/Patti




No comments: