Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just January Junk!

Hi Everyone,

Well, I am sorta sad tonight. Jimmy is going back to Boston tomorrow morning. I just keep thinking about how it is the last time any of the kids will be at home for this length of time - probably ever. It puts me in the next phase of my life. Anyway, I am sorta emotional this week.

Jimmy has accepted an internship with Boston Logistics for this semester. The company is located in Wellesley, so it is close to Babson College which is good.








He also has an interview with Perennial Capital Advisors in Cambridge on Friday. He has to miss his first Real Estate II class for the interview, but what can you do when you are looking for a job?







For those of you who don't know...Coby is going to India on a mission trip the first week of February. I think he will be gone for about 10 days. He is
really looking forward to the trip.






I talked to Johnny today, but not for long. Hopefully, we will touch base again later this week.

I am gaining weight. I just have been really hungry lately. Christmas gets me off track. And once I get off track I don't do too well. I have gained a few pound...Yuk.

Tomorrow after work I am going to just try to put the house back together.

Oh, I went to see "27 Dresses." It was really good. It was a Chic-Flick, but I think guys would like it too. It was a really, really cute movie.

Grandmother and Grandfather said I don't have anything controversial in my blog, so here are two questions you can respond to. One is a political question - the other one is a celebrity question.

So, what do you guys think about the wall being torn down between Gaza and Egypt?

Also, what do you think about Heath Ledger? (A student at work got all upset today because I put our book about him on the book display. I did that because I thought some might like to read about him since he died, but she was so disturbed with that. So, I put the book in the back of the display behind some other books.)

Hope you like the template change of my blog!

Have a good day.

Mom/Patti









No comments: