Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quotes

Here are some quotes from the book I just finished...Between the Tides by Callahan Henry!

"I had always felt life first as a story..." G.K. Chesterton

"There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in." Graham Greene, The Power and the Glory

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." C.G. Jung

"In the middle of difficult lies opportunity." Albert Einstein

"I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams." W.B. Yeats

"How many a man has dated a new era in his life from the reading of a book." Henry David Thoreau

"If you don't change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?" William Somerset Maugham

"I can't live without books." Thomas Jefferson

No comments: