Friday, November 2, 2007

My blog - Our weekend!



Hey Guys,

I have been messing around with my blog tonight, but I didn't get vey far. I have some questions that I don't know who to ask, except maybe you Jen! How do I add pictures to my blog from My Computer or from Shutterfly or from my camera's removable file? Also, I am still trying to figure out how to add to my books read list and the other lists I have created. If any of you have any ideas, let me know. I will figure it out if I keep working on it over the next few weeks.

Here is dad and I's schedule for the weekend.

1. I want to wrap Christmas presents in the morning, and then take a nap after lunch.

2. We are going to Gay and Doug Picker's house for dinner tomorrow night. We need to be there at 5:00 p.m. I bought her a little "hostess" gift. Whenever you are invited to someone's house for dinner, you should bring a little something, i.e. wine, chocolates. I am bringing some shrimp and cocktail sauce for the appetizer too.

3. We need to figure out how to get the headboard on Johnny's bed to be secure tomorrow.

4. Church on Sunday.

5. Eating dinner at Grandmother and Grandfather's house on Sunday.

6. In-between all that I want to work on the grant I am trying to get.

Dad told me Jimmy sprained his ankle or leg and is on crutches, but I haven't heard that officially from Jim yet? Call me Jimmy. Hope you are okay. Did you go to a doctor?

I have a list of possible Christmas ideas? Do you want me to post them on the refrigerator when you come home for Thanksgiving or not...this would be my wish list?

Not much else here. Oh, Patrick Hale is getting married tomorrow in Galveston, but we aren't going to the wedding.

Dad went to the dermatologist and had some moles frozen off today. The one mole I thought might be cancerous wasn't. I went to Health South today for a yearly checkup.

Well, have a good weekend guys.
Love,
Mom










No comments: