Saturday, November 24, 2007

Get in the mood for Christmas-1988


Hi Everyone,
I want to welcome Ben to my BLOG! He has accepted the invitation to be included! Well, actually, he asked if he could be added to my list. I was totally flattered since NO ONE has ever asked to be added to my blog, so I said, "Sure." So, welcome Ben. Glad to have you.
Jimmy left this morning to go back to Boston. Jennifer and Coby just left. They both left sick (Jen and Coby.) Their plan was to leave around 9:00 a.m. this morning, but they ended up leaving at 4:00 p.m., so they will have a long night ahead of them.
I enjoyed Thanksgiving, but I missed Johnny and Danielle not being there, but as Johnny reminded me, he will be home for over a week at Christmas.
Not much to say in this blog, but I want to share the next "Get in the mood for Christmas" photo.
Mom


No comments: