Saturday, February 2, 2008

Flowers, Hello Dolly, and A Steel Guitar,

Hey Guys,

I have some great news for you. I have some real pictures for this blog. I thought you would like them more than pictures of my feet like once before!!!



Well, yesterday, dad came home from work and he had bought me some flowers. So, I thought I would take a picture of them and share them with you. No, that isn't a tiger or some type of leopard in the picture....that is the jacket that dad bought me for Christmas. I put it in the picture for effect, but I think I need to take some photography lessons.

Today, mom, dad, dad, and I all went to the Mayde Creek High School's Performing Arts Centers musical of "Hello Dolly." It was really really good. Some of the band played, the orchestra was there, the theatre people, and the choir. It was great having them all together. I don't know how some of those kids learn so many lines. I saw some real talent today.



Speaking of talent, dad is on his way! He picked up his new steel guitar tonight. He is super excited about it. He just set it up in the "cleaned-up" gameroom. Below you can see how proud he is of it. You can see the amplifier along the wall.


I am in the middle of reading four books at the same time now. They are:

1. How not to look old by Charla Krupp (I will look so cool when I finish this book!!!!)

2. Smoke, Mirrors and Murder by Ann Rule

3. Bitter Medicine by Sara Paretsky, and

4. Business Plans for Dummies

Don't forget to pray for Coby. He is leaving for India tomorrow on a mission trip.
That is about it. Have a good rest of the weekend.

Love,

Mom/Patti

1 comment:

Jennifer-Colley said...

check out my new blog layout! its cool! You can change yours too if you want.I will teach you how!