Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is Coming!

Hi Everyone,

Well, Easter is on the way. I am cooking at my house. Jimmy, mom, dad, Chuck, Melissa, Michael, Madeleine, John, and I will be here. I really wish Jennifer and Coby and John and Danielle were going to be here. I enjoy it so much when the entire family is together - that is why I like Christmas so much. It seems that is the only time we are all together.

It is only Good Friday, and I have already set most of the table for Easter Dinner! Okay, the glasses aren't on the table yet, and yes, the table will look better when the entire family is around and there is food on the table, but here is a preview. Just pretend what it will be like.



Today, we waited for Victor Lopez to show up and give us an estimate on a back patio. He was supposed to arrive at 10:00 a.m., but since he didn't show up by 10:45 a.m., we decided to go and do our errands - a trip to the new outlet mall at 290; a stop off at a home decorating store; Garden Ridge; Mardel's (yes a new Mardel's opened near Fry Road on Monday); Hobby Lobby; and Kroger for our Easter food! Yum, we are having ham, corn, peas, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, twice-baked potatoes, salad, fruit cup, bread, and pies! The pies will be loaded with candles to celebrate Jimmy's 23rd birthday too. Anyway, the big thing was our trip to the Coach store. John bought me a Coach purse today. Jimmy got me hooked on Coach purses after buying two fake ones for me when he was in NYC. But, I longed for the real thing. I am so happy to get one now. Which one do you think is the real one?



If you guessed the one on the right, you are correct. Don't you just love it?



Above is the picture of John buying me my first "real" Coach purse! He looks good buying me stuff, doesn't he?

Other things I did today were putting more pics of Camren on the refrigerator, and taking a picture of the blanket that Carole Olivero made for Camren. Yes, Jen, that means a THANK YOU NOTE!



Well, gotta run and watch my favorite show - Friday Night Lights! It is amazing that I love that show when I don't even like football.

Patti

No comments: