Sunday, July 13, 2008

Greene News: Vermont, Bibs, Awesome Librarian

Hi Everyone,

Here is a little catch-up news from the Greene household.

I just wrote a long blog, but I accidently deleted it, so here is what I elaborated on in a nutshell.

1. We moved Jimmy into his apartment in San Antonio yesterday. He starts his job with Jones, Lang, and LaSalle tomorrow. Maybe I will send pics of his new apartment in the next blog.

2. Vermont was great - except for the day I fell on my behind at Simon Pearce! I am recovering though.
Grandfather in Woodstock, Vermont
Mary, Grandmother, and their 92 year old cousin.
Mary, G&G, and Patti at the Woodstock Inn
Mary and G&G in Woodstock
Our Quechee, Vermont condo

4. Johnny and Danielle went boating with Jeff and Lori last weekend. And, from what I hear it was such an experience---basically, Jeff drove the boat into a sand dune, and he had to call for a boat tow and it took many, many hours to get back to shore.

5. John returned from Chili and Peru.
6. I started a bib business with my friend Evelyn. Check out my first blog entry at bibshoppe.blogspot.com.


7. I have made $4.80 so far with The Awesome Librarian CafePress business. I have to advertise soon. I am just contemplated how to advertise. Here are some of my summer creations.

8. Jennifer and Coby are excited about the upcoming birth of Camren. He is so cute from the ultrasound. I am still so amazed that we can see what he looks like so clearly.

I always enjoy comments!
Patti

No comments: